Cheese prepress with transport belt PRP-RT
- Prepress with a draining transport belt, movable bridges and cutting knives at the front of the vessel.
- Movable bridges enable different arrangements of bridges along the table, depending on the processed quantity of cheese mass.
- Simple manual regulation of prepressing with movable bridges.
- Transport belt enables cutting of cheese mass and conveying of cheese blocks, which enables a faster and more productive workflow.
Designed to support your work
Construction of the PRP-RT is user-friendly, robust and compact. Excelent price performance for a prepress with a draining transport belt.
Appropriate working height
Enables work with less physical stress with ergonomic design.
The transport belt facilitates the transportation of the cheese mass across draining table. It enables automatic cutting or just moving cheese blocks.
Adapting draining grid
The draining grid is movable to adapt to different amounts of milk and to create the desired dimension of the cheese for further cutting (height, length).
For large batches
This prepress is appropriate for larger quantities of milk (2.000-10.000 liters per batch).
Draining is done through the draining grids in the front and the back. Whey is collected in an intermediate vessel, from which it is drained into a canal.
Prepressing with even pressure
Prepressing is done via pneumatic cylinders on movable bridges and via the draining plates. The pressure can be regulated by setting the pressing cylinder pressure from 1–3 kg per kilogram of cheese mass; it can be automatically timed for three different pressure settings.
Automatic moving of cheese block
Automatic moving of the entire cheese mass block.
Automatic cutting of cheese block
The transport belt moves the entire cheese mass towards the pneumatic knives. The format depends on the movement of the transport belt and the distance between the knives. The height of the cheese mass and the length of the movement can be adapted to the size of the cut piece.
Automatic pressing and cutting regulation
Touchscreen controller that allows preprograming following:
1. Pressure and compression time in three steps. You can design the program independently according to your needs and save the presets.
2. Automatic cutting. You simply set dimension of cut (example 200 mm) on which is automatically bring in front of knifes by transport belt and than cut.
More information about possibility of processing cheese mass, pressing points, cylinders, dimensions, working height, …More information
Cheese making 5000 l - cheese prepressing with Plevnik PRP-RT device
Demonstration of making semi-hard cheese with the equipment – Plevnik cheese cistern SCH 2000 C on platform – Plevnik cheese pre-press PRP-R with automatic pressure control